Since ChocolaTas was established, we have worked with a wide variety of charitable organizations to help sponsor their fundraising initiatives, which in turn help foster or perpetuate our corporate ideals.
We receive hundreds of requests for community support from a wide range of organizations each year. In order for us to support as many deserving community groups as possible and to better understand our community’s needs, we ask that you read our criteria for community sponsorship below, and if you qualify, send us an email with full details of your organization, event, goals and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will only reply to your email if we are able to support your cause. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications in the months of October - December. Thank you for your understanding.
Criteria for Community Support
In order to be eligible for community support, the applicant must be a registered Canadian Charity or a registered BC Society and reside in an area in which ChocolaTas does business. To qualify, the event or project must directly benefit the community. It should also serve one of the following main areas of focus:
- Arts & Culture
- Health & Wellness
Those Ineligible for Support
Applications from the following will not be considered for community support:
- Organizations unable to demonstrate, in detail, their measures of success
- Any individual or business endeavors
- Professional sporting groups
- Groups who have already received a major donation or sponsorship from ChocolaTas in the current year
- Collection of funds for subsequent redistribution to other charities or individuals
- Promotion of political organizations and/or affiliated activities
- Expenses for expeditions or overseas travel
- Conference or seminars